Perfectly positioned in the heart of a picturesque country estate on the shores of Strangford Lough, there is no doubt that Ferry Quarter is a very special place to live.
With over seventeen acres of mature parkland and a sheltered cove to explore, families will love the freedom and outdoor spaces of the country estate. Likewise, those seeking a life away from the hustle and bustle, will find that Ferry Quarter holds the key to living at an easy pace in an excluse setting.
Our collection of country house style family residences and easily maintained courtyard cottages has been individually designed to compliment the mature estate setting and lough views. Inside and out, Ferry Quarter homes are finished to the highest standard and specification.
- EXTENDED TO INCLUDE SUN ROOM
- We aim to provide you with a home of fine appearance, maximum comfort and ease of maintenance with a 10 year warranty covered by CRL Insurance.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Smooth painted render finish.
- Natural slate roof with blue or black coloured tiles to ridge
- Decorative aluminium rainwater goods, with cast Iron Downpipes.
- Hardwood double glazed windows with stone cills
- Outside tap provided
- Solid hardwood doors
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal Trimming & doors
- Moulded skirting & architraves.
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Stairways will incorporate timber stairs, newel posts, handrails and balustrades.
- Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, painted a neutral colour.
- Quality Kitchen with choice of doors, work tops and handles. Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room where applicable.
- Pre selected designer sanitary ware.
- Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all bathrooms and ensuite areas.
- Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling.
- A choice of Stoves.
- Choice of quality tiling and flooring.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system, oil fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and Telephone points.
- Wiring for future satellite points.
- Smoke, heat & Carbon monoxide dectectors.
- Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings.
- Zoned burglar alarm system provided.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the requisite stage of construction. This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care
has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- There will be a nominal service charge payable to maintain the estate communal gardens. Details available on request.