We are delighted to bring to the market the stunning Lilium Show home at Lily Wood Lane. The last remaining of its type this property offers good internal accommodation with three good sized bedrooms. Set just off the Donaghadee Road Lily Wood Lane is the ideal location for commuters with easy access to Newtownards town centre, Castlebawn and local schools & amenities.
Finished internally to an exacting turn key standard by Northland Developments this home offers the buyer little to do but move in. Externally the property boasts a generous rear garden in lawns and shrubs with allocated off street parking.
Private viewings can be arranged by appointment by contacting the Newtownards office on 02891 800700.
- HIGH QUALITY FINISHES AND DETAILS THROUGHOUT
- Contemporary high quality kitchen fitted with soft close doors and drawers, worktops (with upstands) and handles.
- Appliances include integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan.
- Concealed chrome under cupboard lighting
- Recessed low voltage chrome downlighters to kitchen ceilings
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower to ensuite
- Qulity floor tiles to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom with tiled splashbacks to sinks
- Fully tiled shower enclosure to ensuite
- Recessed chrome downlighters to bathroom and ensuite ceilings
- GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband FTTP with speeds of up to 330Mb/s
- Energy efficient Natural Gas Heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Carpets fitted to lounge, hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Feature Fireplace to lounge with surround with electric fire
- Internal walls and ceilings painted in neutral colour
- Mains and battery supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Painted moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Northland 2 year maintenance cover
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Extensive use of natural Mourne stone features to this traditionally built home finsihed in render.
- Feature external lighting fitted to front and rear
- Pebble driveway
- Enclosed rear garden with timber fencing
- Outside water tap
- Management company will be set up to manage common areas
- Images taken are of site number 2