Lisnasharragh is located off the Upper Knockbreda Road in East Belfast. The area is close to the Outer Ring, Belfast City Centre, and Belfast City Airport. There is a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools, and shopping amenities such as Forestide Shopping Complex are within easy reach.
We are pleased to offer a selection of 2 & 3 bedroom semi-detached properties within Lisnasharragh by way of Clanmil 'Fair Share' Scheme. Details of the scheme are overleaf. The properties will be finished to a high standard.
• Fitted Kitchen With Extractor Hood (No Appliances)
• Part Tiling To Kitchen & Bathroom Wall
• Bathroom In White Suite With Panelled Bath, Low Flush WC & Wash hand basin
• Downstairs WC With Future Proof Shower Plumbing
• Pressurised Central Heating System
• Condensing Gas Boiler Central Heating
• Hardwood Spray Painted Double Glazed Windows
• Clean Air Ventilation System Throughout House
• Gardens Top Soiled & Seeded
Downstairs Cloakroom With WC & Plumbing for Showers
Lounge, dining and kitchen
Bedroom 3 (If applicable)
Bathroom with hotpress
Front and rear gardens
Clanmil Fair Share Scheme
Clanmil are offering interested parties the opportunity to purchase properties within the scheme by way of their 'Fair Share' scheme. Through shared ownership you buy a share of the property and pay a rent on the remaining share you do not own. Gradually you may buy further shares which is called staircasing and eventually own your home outright.
Although you have not bought the property outright, you will have the normal rights and responsibilities of a full owner-occupier.
Please refer to the website below for further informaton on the Fair Share Scheme:
Do I qualify for Homeowner?
The scheme is intended for people who just cannot afford to a suitable home in any other way. If you have a small deposit and are struggling to purchase a house for the full purchase price you could qualify for Homeowner. The properties are not available for sale to investors (please see attached leaflet for further information).
1. The properties available For Sale are being offered at a fixed price within the development for owner occupation only
2. Purchases for investment purposes will not be accepted
Terms of Sale
1. Prior to a sale being agreed, we will require proof of funds and mortgage offer
2. Solicitors details to be provided when property agreed
3. Contract to be signed within 4 weeks with 10% deposit payable
4. Completion within 4 weeks thereafter
Please contact our East Belfast on 028 9059 5555 for further information, and to register your interest.