The Chase at Coopers Mill is the final phase of this immensely popular development. Situated just off the Belfast to Newtownards dual carriageway, this is one of Belfast's most sought after suburbs. PWD Developments have invested much time and effort into creating living spaces and a specification which is over and above "standard" - this unrivalled specification will introduce a whole new choice of stylish family living to this popular part of the city.
Coopers Mill offers convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, Eastpoint Entertainment Village and Dundonald Village with its array of local amenities. Commuting to all parts of Belfast could not be easier via the Outer Ring which is a short drive away or by the popular Dundonald Park and Ride scheme. The local area plays host to an enviable range of sporting and recreational amenities, including rugby, football and hockey clubs, 2 superb golf courses - Knock Golf Club and Shandon Golf Club, both of which are within a short drive. The increasingly popular Comber Greenway is ideal for those who like to run, walk or cycle along a picturesque traffic free route from Comber through to Titanic Quarter.
The final phase of only 27 homes will consist of a range of detached and semi detached homes finished in traditional red brick, render and stone. The architectural detailing will make them notable for their style, finish and attention to detail. The Chase at Coopers Mill will enhance the ambience of the area and will become a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- Quality kitchen with a choice of doors and handles
- Laminate worktop with stainless steel under mounted bowl (Laminate work top in utility, where applicable)
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room where applicable, or integrated in the kitchen
- Energy efficient LED down lights to kitchen area
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- All bathrooms have a shower bath or shower enclosure
- Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
- Energy efficient LED down lights to bathroom and ensuite
- TILING AND FLOOR COVERING
- Ceramic floor tiling to dining area, kitchen, utility, wc, bathroom and ensuite floors
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure.
- Selective wall tiling to bath area
- Feature splash back wall tile to wc, bathroom and ensuite where a sink is fitted
- Carpets fitted to lounge, hall, bedrooms, stairs and landings with quality underlay
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Walls, ceilings, and all woodwork painted
- Cast iron wood burning stove fitted on a granite hearth with a black metal insert to the opening surround
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted to Building Control Standards
- Generous range of points for electrical sockets, switches, telephone and tv points. Main rooms wired for future satellite point.
- One USB charging socket to kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
- Roofspace light
- Wired for alarm
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss
- Black flat roof tiles
- uPVC fascia, soffit, gutter and rain water pipes
- uPVC windows, side & rear doors (where applicable)
- Quality GRP panelled front door with a 6 point locking system
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac
- Flagged patio area
- Boundary fencing to the rear of the property with a single timber side gate
- Front gardens turfed with rear gardens seeded (seeding during planting season)
- External water tap
- External light to front door
- Each home will be issued with a 10 year NHBC Structural Warranty