The team at Simon Brien Residential are one of the most experienced teams in the residential land development and new homes markets across the residential and commercial estate agency sectors in Northern Ireland.
We have acted on behalf of many private landowners, development companies, institutions, and public bodies including:
- Sale of Fraser Estates Limited – sale of a privately owned company with a substantial residential development land holding across Northern Ireland.
- Sale of 90-acre residential land holding in Dundonald, East Belfast for private consortium.
- Sale of 48-acre site at Rathgael Road, Bangor by public auction, on behalf of Northern Ireland Office.
- Preparation of development brief for land at Harberton Park, Malone on behalf of the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society including, strategic sale or joint venture proposals through a comprehensive marketing process.
- Sale of 30-acre residential land holding in Lisburn on behalf of Northern Ireland Development company.
- Sale of 20-acre land holding at Saintfield Road, Belfast.
- Sale of 12-acre land holding at Templepatrick.
The above is a brief summary of some of the land transactions that the team at Simon Brien Residential have been involved with.
IN TOTAL, THE SIMON BRIEN RESIDENTIAL TEAM HAVE TRANSACTED IN EXCESS OF £½ BILLION IN LAND DEALS.